Here are the top ten 2019 Easter candies in the U.S.
While Easter Sunday isn’t a federal holiday, many places still observe the religious day by closing their business.
However, you might be wondering what restaurants and stores will be open to grab Sunday dinner or a gift from the Easter Bunny.
Here is a list of places around the Macon area that will be open on Easter Sunday, though it is best to call ahead to double check.
- The Rookery: Normal hours
- S&S Cafeteria: 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Piedmont Brewery and Kitchen: Normal hours
- Parish on Cherry: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Chico and Chang: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Circa: Open for brunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call ahead for reservations.
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Olive Garden
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Cracker Barrel
- Outback Steakhouse
- Red Lobster
- Texas Roadhouse
- Waffle House
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Sam’s Club
Know of a restaurant or store we missed? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get it added to this list.