1. Big-time win: Georgia blew out Auburn 34-7, dominating after an early Tigers touchdown. It was a huge win to keep the Bulldogs in the SEC East race, but ...
2. It was costly: Running back Todd Gurley has a torn ACL and is likely done playing for the program. Gurley is expected to jump to the NFL after this season.
3. That kind of loss costs a coach his job: Florida gave away its game with South Carolina, and it was the final straw for Will Muschamp as the Gators' head coach. He is out after the season. The Gators host Eastern Kentucky on Saturday.
4. Back in charge: Alabama knocked off top-ranked Mississippi State and looks like it's playing its best going to the end of the season. The Crimson Tide host Western Carolina on Saturday.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Telegraph
5. Still in charge: Missouri had to hold on, but it did against Texas A&M and controls its destiny in the East race. If the Tigers win their final two SEC games, they go to Atlanta. If they lose one, Georgia wins the division. Missouri plays at Tennessee this week.