1. Florida State (14-6, 5-1): The Seminoles have won five straight games.
2. Duke (18-3, 5-1): The Blue Devils earned their 94th straight non-conference home win Saturday against St. John's.
3. North Carolina (18-3, 5-1): The Tar Heels snapped a four-game losing streak to Georgia Tech on Sunday.
4. Virginia (17-3, 4-2): The Cavaliers have won five road games, the first time they have done that since the 2000-2001 season.
5. N.C. State (15-7, 4-3): Scott Wood hit 6-for-22 attempts from the floor the past two games.
6. Maryland (13-7, 3-3): The Terps snapped a three-game losing streak with their win over Virginia Tech on Saturday.
7. Miami (12-7, 3-3): The Hurricanes outscored Boston College 27-5 in the final seven minutes of Saturday's game.
8. Clemson (11-9, 3-3): Andre Young has 48 points in the Tigers' past two games.
9. Wake Forest (11-10, 2-5): The Demon Deacons have lost five of their past six games.
10. Boston College (7-14, 2-5): The Eagles have lost four straight.
11. Virginia Tech (12-9, 1-5): The Hokies have lost six of their past seven.
12. Georgia Tech (8-13, 1-5): The Yellow Jackets have lost five straight and nine of their past 10.