Greenlee Maire Buckley, 10, was apprently electrocuted by her family's dryer while trying to rescue her kittens, which had gotten trapped behind the appliance.
Greenlee Maire Buckley, 10, was apprently electrocuted by her family's dryer while trying to rescue her kittens, which had gotten trapped behind the appliance. Shelby Roos Courtesy
Greenlee Maire Buckley, 10, was apprently electrocuted by her family's dryer while trying to rescue her kittens, which had gotten trapped behind the appliance. Shelby Roos Courtesy

'Her babies' were trapped behind the dryer. She was electrocuted while rescuing them, police say

July 10, 2018 08:56 AM