Cherry Blossom Festival pins, one of the more popular traditions of the annual Macon celebration, will be available next week, according to Robins Financial Credit Union, the official sponsor of the pins.
Starting Feb. 1, the pins can be purchased for $5 each at these Robins Financial Credit Union locations:
▪ Downtown branch: 577 Mulberry St., Suite 100, Macon (Lower level of the Fickling Building)
▪ Hartley Bridge branch: 4066 Hartley Bridge Road, Macon
▪ Log Cabin branch: 4245 Log Cabin Drive, Macon
▪ Riverside branch: 2930 Riverside Drive, Macon
▪ Zebulon branch: 5999 Zebulon Road, Macon
▪ Gray branch: 287 W. Clinton St., Gray
▪ Houston Lake Road branch: 502 S. Houston Lake Road, Warner Robins
▪ Robins Air Force Base branches: Building 20166, Cochran Street and Building 646 (corner of Ninth and Page streets).
While some Cherry Blossom Festival events, such as the pageants, are being held in February, the heart of festival takes place from March 24-April 2.