Anyone who brings three or more canned food items to a Middle Georgia Chick-fil-A restaurant 5-8 p.m. Nov. 15 or Nov. 22 will receive a free chicken sandwich or eight-count nuggets.
Middle Georgia Chick-fil-A restaurants are aiming to collect at least 30,000 cans during this year’s food drive, according to a news release. Organizations that will receive the donated food include: Perry Volunteer Outreach, Chard Wray Food Pantry, Laurens Baptist Ministry Centers, Sacred Heart Christian Service Center, Loaves and Fishes Ministry, Storehouse Ministries of the Mid-State Baptist Association, Middle Georgia Community Food Bank, Trinity Food Bank and Macon Outreach.
Representatives from those groups will be at the restaurants during the food drive to share information about their work in the community.
Participating Chick-fil-A restaurants include:
▪ 1569 Bass Road, Macon
▪ 140 Tom Hill Sr. Blvd, Macon
▪ 5055 Brookhaven Road, Macon
▪ 5920 Zebulon Road, Macon
▪ 3745 Bloomfield Road, Macon
▪ 1363 Sam Nunn Blvd., Perry
▪ 1867 Watson Blvd., Warner Robins
▪ 790 Ga. 96, Bonaire
▪ 1730 N. Columbia St., Milledgeville
▪ 2002 Veterans Blvd., Dublin
▪ 2922 Watson Blvd Ste. 840, Centerville (at Houston County Galleria)