Doors will open at 9 a.m. each day at the store at 2951 Watson Blvd., which is the former Hancock Fabrics space. A ribbon-cutting ceremony with Mayor Randy Toms will take place 15 minutes prior to opening Thursday, according to a news release.
Grand opening activities and giveaways include:
▪ The chance to win a $500 Jo-Ann gift card each day
▪ A free Jo-Ann gift card valued at $10-$250 for the first 120 guests each day
▪ Special sales and offers
▪ A free reusable tote for customers who spend $25 or more (while supplies last)
▪ Fifteen percent off teachers’ total purchases Saturday with a current school ID
▪ Crafts for kids and a balloon artist 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday (while supplies last)
Jo-Ann also will donate $2,000 to a school in the community to fund an educational project, the release states.
For more information about the Warner Robins store, go to yournewjoann.com/warnerrobins.