Here is a list of the weekend's top stories on Macon.com, as measured by Omniture.
1. Documents show Bibb schools’ forensic audit bills nearly $413,000 / 3,409 page views
2. Warner Robins doctor accused of sexual battery / 3,032 page views
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
4. Macon parents cited in curfew violations / 1,916 page views
5. Rape reported at Macon home / 1,693 page views
6. Bulldog freshmen vow good behavior / 1,541 page views
7. Josh Harvey-Clemons and the 'star position' / 1,399 page views 8. Warner Robins man sentenced to 15 years in prison for beating mother of his son / 1,289 page views
9. Elderly Warner Robins man suffers only minor injuries in train collision / 1,259 page views
10. Death penalty off the table for accused lookout in Warner Robins killing / 1,198 page views