Fourteen more stores — five of them new to Middle Georgia — have been added to the line up at The Shoppes at River Crossing, a 750,000-square-foot regional shopping and entertainment center in north Bibb County.
Leases for 12 stores have been finalized, with two more in the works, said Kay Yarbrough, director of marketing and public relations for developer Jim Wilson & Associates Inc. of Montgomery, Ala. The new listings brings a total of 46 stores announced for the center.
The new stores to the market are:
• ULTA, a beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass, salon products and salon services.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• Jos. A. Banks, which carries men's classically-styled suits and casual clothing, sportswear, footwear and accessories.
• Sticky Fingers, known for authentic Memphis-style ribs and barbecue with hickory-smoked ribs, wings and barbecue pork.
• Wild Wing Café, which serves buffalo wings, burgers, chargrilled chicken sandwiches, baby back ribs grilled in 20 different sauces and salads.
• DSW, a leading specialty footwear retailer offering an assortment of in-season brands and designer footwear.
The other stores that have confirmed leases at the center are: Aeropostale, Charlotte Russe, Lane Bryant, New York & Co., The Barnes House, Dairy Queen and Kay Jewelers. Two stores that are in the works are Wolf's Camera and Body Central.
The open-air lifestyle center, a joint-venture project between Jim Wilson & Associates and Chicago-based General Growth Properties Inc. is set to open March 19.
For more on this story, come back to macon.com or read Thursday's Telegraph.