Some story lines to watch this weekend in the SEC.
1. Above .500: Georgia sits at 5-4, but the Bulldogs really don't have a quality win. Even if the Bulldogs win Saturday, it would just be against Western Carolina, which is 6-7.
2. Upset alert: Giant-killer Belmont is next up for Kentucky in a Saturday contest. The Wildcats are 8-3 with losses to Michigan State, Baylor and North Carolina.
3. Rivalry game: Missouri is 10-0, with all 10 games coming at home. The Tigers are set for their annual rivalry matchup with Illinois on Saturday. The Illini are 9-2.
4. Another mid-major test: Alabama lost to Wichita State on Tuesday, and the Crimson Tide (5-3) host Xavier (8-3) on Saturday.
5. Former conference foes: It used to be a conference game when Oklahoma and Texas A&M faced off. But now, it's a non-conference contest, and the two meet up Saturday.