Some story lines to watch this weekend in the ACC.
1. Keeping the momentum: Georgia Tech has won three straight games and sits at 8-3 entering Saturday's game at Vanderbilt. The Commodores are 6-3 and have won four of their past five games.
2. Tough stretch continues: Coming off a win over Indiana last weekend, Notre Dame sits at 8-3. The Fighting Irish take on third-ranked and undefeated Ohio State on Saturday.
3. Commonwealth matchup: Virginia Tech is off to a solid start with a 7-3 overall record and a win in its first ACC game. The Hokies host VCU (9-3) on Saturday.
Never miss a local story.
4. Right at home: N.C. State is 8-2 overall, and the Wolfpack have spent most of their season playing right at home in Raleigh. They are 7-1 at home and host East Carolina on Saturday.
5. Tough test: Florida State scored 106 points in its last game, a win over Charlotte on Tuesday. The Seminoles (7-3) host 22nd-ranked Massachusetts on Saturday.