* The Bears have won four straight games, which marks the fourth time this year they have had a winning streak of at least four games.
* Mercer is 36-12 overall and 15-6 in the A-Sun, which is a half-game behind first-place North Florida.
* Mercer swept USC Upstate this weekend and has won eight of its past nine A-Sun games.
Never miss a local story.
* The Bears are off until May 7 when they host Belmont, and they have eight games remaining in the regular season.
* The Yellow Jackets are 28-16 overall and 12-12 in the ACC, which is third in the Coastal Division.
* Georgia Tech lost two of three games at Clemson during the weekend, but it snapped a six-game losing streak with a win in that series finale.
* Georgia Tech hosts Coastal Carolina and Ohio State next before finishing against North Carolina, Georgia and Miami.
* The Bulldogs are 16-28 overall and 4-16 in the SEC.
* Georgia has dropped four of its past five games.
* The Bulldogs play their next eight games on the road, starting this weekend at Tennessee.
* The Eagles are 23-23 overall and 12-12 in the Southern Conference (sixth).
* Georgia Southern has two more conference series on its schedule: vs. Furman and at Charleston.
* The Panthers are 29-17 overall and 8-10 in the Colonial Athletic Conference.
* Georgia State has three conference series left: Towson, Hofstra and William & Mary.
* The Owls are 22-24 overall and 10-11 in the A-Sun (sixth).
* Kennesaw State has lost six of its past seven games.
* The Tigers are 27-17 and 15-5 in the MEAC, which is first in the Southern Division.
* Savannah State has won six of its past seven games.