* The Bears went 3-1 last week but ended the week with a loss to Lipscomb in A-Sun play.
* Mercer is 32-11 and 12-6 in the conference. It is a half-game behind North Florida, which has played 15 conference games, in the standings.
* The Bears have 13 games left this season, including five this week on the road: two against Florida A&M and three against USC Upstate.
* Mercer is second in the nation in home runs (42), fourth in runs (307) and eighth in hits (419).
* The Yellow Jackets stumbled to a 1-3 week, losing all three games against N.C. State.
* Georgia Tech is 27-13 overall and 11-10 in the ACC and in third place in Coastal Division, 7.5 games behind North Carolina.
* The Yellow Jackets play Tuesday at home against Georgia and then this weekend at Clemson.
* Georgia Tech is sixth in the nation in batting average (.321) and eighth in home runs (35).
* The Bulldogs went 2-2, losing an SEC series with Vanderbilt two games to one.
* Georgia is 15-26 overall and 4-14 in the conference.
* The Bulldogs play at Georgia Tech on Tuesday and then host Arkansas this weekend.
* The Eagles have lost five straight games. They are 21-19 overall and 10-11 in the Southern Conference.
* The Panthers went 2-2 last week. They are 26-16 overall and 6-9 in the Colonial Athletic Conference.
* The Panthers rank in the top five in the nation in hits (first-461), doubles (first-98), runs (second-310) and batting average (third-.326).
* The Tigers went 2-3 and won all three games against North Carolina Central in MEAC play.
* Savannah State is 24-17 overall and 12-5 in conference play, one game behind Bethune-Cookman in the Southern Division.