* The cut after the first two rounds, starting with this year's tournament, will be increased to the top 50 players and ties, plus those within ten strokes of the leader.
* Players who will PGA Tour fall events will now automatically qualify for the following year's Masters.
* The top 12 finishers in the Masters will receive invitations into the following year's Masters, down from top 16.
* The top four finishers, down from top eight, from the U.S. Open will qualify.
Never miss a local story.
* The year‑end top‑30 PGA Tour Money List qualification will be removed.