1. Duke (15-2, 3-0): The Blue Devils have won their three ACC games by 17 total points.
2. North Carolina (15-3, 2-1): The Tar Heels had their nine-game winning streak snapped by Florida State.
3. Florida State (11-6, 2-1): The Seminoles beat North Carolina by 33 points Saturday.
4. Virginia (14-2, 1-1): The Cavaliers' 12 game-winning streak was snapped by Duke on Thursday.
5. N.C. State (13-5, 2-1): Lorenzo Brown leads five Wolfpack players in double figures with 12.9 points per game.
6. Maryland (12-4, 2-1): Terrell Stoglin leads the conference in scoring at 20.9 points per game.
7. Boston College (7-10, 2-1): The Eagles won both of their conference games last week by two points.
8. Clemson (9-8, 1-2): The Tigers were 22-of-39 from the free-throw line in their two ACC losses last week.
9. Wake Forest (10-7, 1-2): The Demon Deacons shot 29.1 percent, including 2-for-20 on 3-pointers, from the floor against N.C. State on Saturday.
10. Georgia Tech (8-9, 1-2): The Yellow Jackets earned Brian Gregory's first conference win Wednesday night.
11. Miami (9-6, 0-2): The Hurricanes lost their first two conference games after a four-game winning streak going into conference play.
12. Virginia Tech (11-6, 0-3): The Hokies' three conference losses have been by a total of nine points.