Some story lines to what to watch this weekend in the SEC.
1. Back on the court: The Georgia Bulldogs (3-4) return to action Saturday after a long break. The Bulldogs host Lipscomb at 4 p.m. Georgia is 3-1 at home.
2. Strong at home: Missouri (6-0), Kentucky (7-0), Arkansas (6-0), Texas A&M (7-0), Tennessee (4-0), LSU (3-0), Mississippi State (5-0), Vanderbilt (3-0), Alabama (4-0) and South Carolina (2-0) are all undefeated at home.
3. Not so strong away from home: Texas A&M (0-2), Mississippi State (0-1), Auburn (0-2), Alabama (0-4), Georgia (0-3) and South Carolina (0-3) are all winless away from home.
Never miss a local story.
4. Non-conference showdowns: Tennessee plays at Wichita State at 2 p.m. on Saturday while Kentucky plays at North Carolina at 5:15 p.m. on Saturday.
5. Struggling against the best: Wichita State is ranked 11th in the nation. The SEC is 1-10 against ranked teams, with its lone win coming this past week as Florida topped Kansas.