1. One to remember: Auburn's thrilling win over Georgia on Saturday is one fans will never forget, whether they were at Jordan-Hare Stadium or just watching on TV. It was the kind of finish that sticks with fans, and it could propel the Tigers to even more special things.
2. Don't question Murray: Anyone who still questions Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray in big games, please stop. Just stop. It's foolish. He had another terrific showing in a big game and came through with what looked like the game-winner with a gutsy run with less than two minutes remaining.
3. Slugfest: South Carolina's win over Florida wasn't a thing of beauty. But the defensive battle (a 19-14 Gamecocks win) kept South Carolina in the hunt in the East Division.
4. Vandy's best yet: Vanderbilt is headed to a bowl game for the third straight season, and James Franklin has proven to be a terrific fit for the program. In fact, this is probably the golden era of Vanderbilt football.
5. Harder than expected: Alabama stayed undefeated, but the Crimson Tide certainly had to work harder than they would have liked in a 20-7 win over Mississippi State.