1. Murray's mastery: Aaron Murray hasn't been great in his career against Florida, but his Georgia team is 3-1 against the Gators, including three straight wins. And that's all that matters. Murray has put up enough numbers in his career to just worry about wins in that rivalry.
2. Muschamp on hot seat?: Will Muschamp's Florida team has dropped to .500 overall and in the SEC. Gators fans won't be happy about that, even with all the injuries the team has endured this season.
3. Tigers keep rolling: Auburn has to be one of the surprise stories of the season. After winning just three games last year, the Tigers are 8-1 overall and 4-1 in the SEC after their easy win over Arkansas. Former Wilcox County star Nick Marshall isn't putting up huge numbers, but he has been steady in his first season at quarterback.
4. Shaw continues to lead: Connor Shaw is the unquestioned leader of the South Carolina Gamecocks, and he had four touchdowns in their win over Mississippi State. The senior is overlooked when discussions are had about top quarterbacks, but he shouldn't be.
Never miss a local story.
5. Back on track: Missouri didn't let its heartbreaking loss to South Carolina beat it twice. The Tigers jumped on Tennessee early and cruised, still controlling their destiny in the East Division.