1. Gritty, gutty victory: Already missing a couple of starters because of injuries, Georgia lost several more players during its win over Tennessee on Saturday. The Bulldogs needed another heroic performance from quarterback Aaron Murray to pull out the win, and he delivered with a game-tying drive in the closing minutes to force overtime. Often criticized for not being clutch in big games, Murray continues to come through for this team.
2. Marshall magic: Nick Marshall's statistics aren't jumping off the page in his first season as Auburn's starting quarterback, but the Tigers just keep winning. Auburn is 4-1 after winning just three games last year, and the Tigers earned a legitimate win Saturday over Mississippi.
3. Clowney mystery: Who knows what's going on in Columbia with South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney. It seems like there has been a loss of trust between the talented Clowney and the Gamecocks' coaching staff, and it's not clear when he will be healthy enough to play again.
4. No upset watch: Mississippi State was supposed to be dangerous for LSU on Saturday, right? The Bulldogs were for a half, but then the Tigers dominated, including a 28-0 fourth quarter.
5. Just keep winning: Nothing has come easy or been pretty for Florida this season, including a 30-10 win over Arkansas on Saturday. But the Gators are 4-1 overall and 3-0 in the SEC, matching Georgia for first in the East.