Three Roswell, Georgia, men are in the hospital after their new home exploded only days after moving in. One man said they noticed an odd smell when they bought a washer and dryer, and so they lit a candle before the house suddenly exploded.
Three Roswell, Georgia, men are in the hospital after their new home exploded only days after moving in. One man said they noticed an odd smell when they bought a washer and dryer, and so they lit a candle before the house suddenly exploded. WSB Broadcast/Screenshot
Three Roswell, Georgia, men are in the hospital after their new home exploded only days after moving in. One man said they noticed an odd smell when they bought a washer and dryer, and so they lit a candle before the house suddenly exploded. WSB Broadcast/Screenshot

They thought the washer smelled 'funky' and lit a candle. Then the house exploded, Georgia man says

June 14, 2018 08:54 AM