A fire early Tuesday destroyed a cabinet shop on Booth Road in Warner Robins.
Assistant Fire Chief Ricky Palfrey said Malone’s Cabinet Shop at 103 Booth Road was destroyed in the 9:05 a.m. blaze.The adjacent business, Major Line Products, suffered smoke damage, he said.
Two workers were in the building when the fire started, said Fire Capt. James Franklin. No one was injured, Palfrey said.The fire was started by an airless spray pump, Franklin said.
The workers attempted to put out the fire with an extinguisher, but the fire was too much for them, Franklin said.The cabinet shop housed highly combustible materials, Palfrey said.