Here is a list of Thursday's top stories on Macon.com, as measured by Omniture.
1. Merle Haggard expected to remain in Macon hospital for a couple more days / 5,371 page views
2. Dallemand: Students to attend schools based on interests / 3,019 page views
3. Ryan’s closing Macon, Warner Robins restaurants / 2,856 page views
Never miss a local story.
4. Macon toddler kidnapped from mother’s apartment / 2,379 page views
5. Attorney: Bank to blame for Prado cut off / 2,326 page views
6. Two years after Macon man shot to death, his mother wants answers / 2,204 page views
7. Houston school bus driver resigns after child struck / 1,683 page views
8. Faulk announces retirement from Medical Center / 1,498 page views
9. Macon toddler kidnapped from mother’s apartment / 1,398 page views
10. Houston DA seeks death penalty in murder-for-hire case / 1,315 page views