Here is a list of Wednesday's 10 most-viewed stories on Macon.com, as measured by Omniture.
1. WR parents accused of starving 2-year-old son to death / 8,950 page views
2. Bibb Sheriff’s Office: Missing co-workers found / 5,358 page views
3. New owners to demolish part of Macon Mall / 5,107 page views
Never miss a local story.
4. Macon woman charged in fatal hit-and-run / 4,012 page views
5. Money allegedly embezzled from Georgia State Fair / 3,307 page views
6. Man fires gun at burglar found inside his Stanislaus home / 2,939 page views
7. Federal cereal lawsuit dismissed / 2,734 page views
8. Gubernatorial candidate Deal in financial straits / 2,255 page views
9. University of Georgia student bitten by bat / 2,200 page views
10. Firefighter charged after 2-year-old dies / 2,129 page views