Web Search powered by YAHOO! SEARCH
Published at 1:50 p.m. on April 23, 2013
| Modified at 2:14 p.m. on April 23, 2013
A Macon man was burned Tuesday afternoon when he poured gasoline on a fire in his backyard. Neighbors could not get to him because the gate was locked. Video by Liz Fabian
The Telegraph is pleased to provide this opportunity to share
information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the
newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day,
and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal
comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time
to offer your thoughts.
Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service
Search local inventory, coupons and more